May 15, 2015

Eats - Fat Jack's Subs





We ate at this sub place the other day for work. We just wanted to get something quick so we all ordered and picked them up. I got a meatball sub as I love those. I was not impressed with the taste. It was fast and it was not bad, so I would not say I would never hit it up again but I would try something new as well.

Josh loved Snarf's and I did not, I am just not a huge sandwich fan really. I would say they were above Subway quality for sure, but could use some more flavor in their subs. I would have added spinach for example if I could have. 

I would head back if work was going as a convenience but not seek them out again by myself.



Food: 3 / 5
Service: Was quick, not super friendly  
Interior: Small area, nice location
Price: Cheap

Would go back: Not really unless just feeling lazy at work





No comments:

Post a Comment