November 21, 2014

Foodie Friday - Catch up!

Okay, this is SUPER long, but this will catch us up. I was originally not going to blog about what we eat, because who cares...but I decided we been eating a good amount of local stuff I think it would be good!

We moved Sept 13th and pretty much eat something local once a week or more. Sometimes when driving, I will stop at random places to nab a slice or pizza or etc just to try everything. THERE IS SO MUCH to eat I love it.

 I cannot wait to try more, we try to not eat at the same place more than once, unless its just amazing! Like Glacier, which we will be back too. Also Cloud 9, best custard ever.

Lets get started!


Blackjack Pizza

♥ Where @website
♥ What @ Cheese w/ cream cheese
♥ Score ✦/5 would go back

Never though of adding cream cheese, but it works! Well. I would order and will again once we work our way through the rest of the locals!



♥ Where @website
♥ What @ Spaghetti and meatballs
♥ Score ✦/5 would go back

We ate here pretty quick, as I love spaghetti and we were lazy after getting moved in. I liked it a lot and will go back to try more dishes!



Cold Stone Creamery


♥ Where @website
♥ What @ Cookie sandwiches
♥ Score /5 meh

Probably won't go back here, it was okay. With so many other options in town, we may go back eventually but its not the top of the list. We ate here same day as Noodles.



Slotted Spoon Meatball Eatery

♥ Where @Website 
♥ What Spaghetti
♥ Score /5 

Was okay, the meatballs were very good. However the sauce and such was not amazing. Probably will not head back here before Noodles. 



Italian Bakery Dolce Sicilia

♥ Where @Website 
♥ What rainbow cookies + various snacks
♥ Score /5 

IT IS AMAZINGLY hard to find these cookies, and they are Josh's favorite. I have even tried asking bakeries to make them custom, but they are usually intensive, so the answer is costly.

Will be heading back as soon as we get some money, get another pound of them!



♥ Where @ No website I could find
♥ What @ I Like to get a mix of Chocolate, and white - alone
♥ Score /5 

This is the absolute best tasting custard either of us have ever had. EAT HERE. Every time we are near and have cash, we stop by for a small treat.



home town soda fountain - natural ice cream, fine chocolates

♥ Where @Website 
♥ What Salted Caramel Cookie Dough & fudge
♥ Score /5 

REALLY GOOD. Kinda pricey, but to get the good ice creams, you need to pay a little more. This isn't super market quality. Amazing. If we go back to Golden, CO we will try a new flavor!




♥ Where @Website
♥ What Single burger + Truffle Fries
♥ Score /5 

Really great burgers! Similar to Smash Burgers, I actually like these guys better taste wise, but their fries were not as good. Similarly priced as well.




♥ Where @Website 
♥ What @ Crab Ragoons & Coconut Shrimp
♥ Score /5 

The Coconut Shrimp was amazing, and we will be going back~ but the Crab Ragoons were just okay. We will probably not get them again. I can't wait to try their eel pieces and some of their more custom pieces, however its costly to eat sushi like candy, so have to wait a bit.




♥ Where @Website 
♥ What @ Donut Holes
♥ Score /5 

MEH! hard to believe but in Tulsa, we did not have any so I have never been there. I did not like what I had lol but I plan to go back to nab the powdered donut holes + a few more to just make sure. I like Krispy Kreme more, especially warm.




♥ Where @Website 
♥ What @ Various goodies
♥ Score /5 

Even though this is amazing, we will probably go here sparingly, as its costly! Many of the items you can make yourself, but man it is so good. I love the fudge. Sadly they are all over the area so I will be tempted many times!



Image result for firehouse subs

♥ Where @Website 
♥ What @ Philly Cheese Steak
♥ Score /5 

Was steak packed and good to eat. But the steak was tough personally. I will go back here, eventually. I want to try more sandwich places around the area first.




♥ Where @Website 
♥ What @ Cheese
♥ Score /5 

Great for a quick fix, not the best I've had but really good. And it was drive through! Nice portions too, for the price.




♥ Where @Website 
♥ What @ Half White/Half Regular with Mozzarella and basil
♥ Score /5 

Ours was a little burnt, but I would be willing to go back. It was super fresh otherwise, and I loved having basil on the top!




♥ Where @Website 
♥ What @ Cheese
♥ Score /5 

Huge portion! OMG but I felt it was a bit plain, but I did get Cheese. I try to get cheese when trying new ones so I can taste the cheese and sauce and etc. 




♥ Where @Website 
♥ What @ Birthday Cake & Salted Cookie Dough
♥ Score /5 

We will go back D: sooner than later lol. It was very good and I want to try the Salted Caramel Gelato next! I cannot wait. Must be patient in between foodie spots.



Dickey's Barbecue Pit

♥ Where @Website 11/5
♥ What @ Chopped Beef
♥ Score /5

I've eaten here in Tulsa, and I love it. But Josh never had and he loved it too! So yay. We will have to go back to get their sauce D: I did not know they bottled it. This is the most recent, we ate here on 11/5~ 



♥ Where @Website 11/5
♥ What @ Various
♥ Score /5

Never been to a yogurt bar, as special as that sounds. I liked it a lot. I also messed it up the first time. I was surprised their were so many flavors. I hit a local one up when we got home too. 



♥ Where @Website 11/6
♥ What @ Various
♥ Score /5

Loved the cheese cake add ins. I have had their cake and was not sure I liked it, now I know of the Yogurt bar part, I will be by here much more often! 


No comments:

Post a Comment