February 20, 2015

Arte's Pizza Loveland


So we ate at another amazing pizza place the other day! This time we were up north near Loveland looking around and enjoying the area~


 

Saw many deer, turkey's and a fox. Anyway we ate at Arte's Pizza in Loveland, and it was really good. I would hit it anytime up there. They have it by the slice, which is always a great deal anyway, 


We got Cheese, a white pizza and and another slice, can't remember but all were great. The white was my favorite. Also got a pizza rolio thing. It was good as well, crust was super crisp.

I nabbed dessert, but it was terrible. I do not suggest getting any of them. They were pricey but I like to try things when we are out, so we got the cheesecake and mouse, both were not in house, or if they were, they were days old. Not worth it. Hit up one of the awesome ice cream places on the way back to Denver!

Again, awesome pizza. Pick up dessert somewhere else. 

Hoping to head back up north in a week or so, I liked the forest up there, it was very nice, bit cold but lovely.








No comments:

Post a Comment